An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- Report: Mark Fields expected as next Ford CEO
- Priest, church administrator charged with stealing
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Man gets life sentence for killing 3 family members
- 3 sought in Tapper's jewelry store robbery