An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Train conductor ruins teen's selfie with kick
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Baby argues with dad using no words
- Woman, 2-year-old child hospitalized after serious accident
- Flight attendant delivers hilarious safety demo
- Detroit police: Wanted man could be armed, dangerous