An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Stocks: It's report card time on Wall Street
- Decomposed body found in portable toilet
- Woman drives car through fence at DTW
- More patrols at Farmington H.S. after 'suspicious' call