Mudslides can happen very quickly in any state, and cause extensive damage. Protect your home with proper landscaping, diversion measures and professional mitigation assistance. Minimize damage by moving utility lines and appliances, and protect yourself with full insurance. Also make and share an emergency evacuation plan with your family. Have emergency supplies ready to go, and keep in mind that mudslides may block or wash away roads.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Advertise with us
- Couple facing murder charges, deportation after dog attack
- Police struggle for leads as slain Armada teen laid to rest
- Gunman ambushes, kills Redford woman in NW Detroit
- Police: Woman killed in NW Detroit shoot-out
- 2 charged in National Guardsman's murder