St. Patrick's Day will be a bit on the cool side with lows in the morning in the mid 20s and afternoon highs in the mid 30s. The difference is the return of some sunshine mixed with partly cloudy skies. We're also tracking another weather maker that could create a wintry mix with measurable snow to start the week. Stay tuned to radar and updates on the chance of snow Monday by clicking on the weather tab of clickondetroit.com.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- Report: Mark Fields expected as next Ford CEO
- 4 metro Detroit schools make national 'best' list
- 3 lives cut short by crash in Detroit
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Mom found dead in Detroit home, baby rushed to hospital