St. Patrick's Day will be a bit on the cool side with lows in the morning in the mid 20s and afternoon highs in the mid 30s. The difference is the return of some sunshine mixed with partly cloudy skies. We're also tracking another weather maker that could create a wintry mix with measurable snow to start the week. Stay tuned to radar and updates on the chance of snow Monday by clicking on the weather tab of clickondetroit.com.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Police: 1 killed in shootout between homeowner, invaders
- Train conductor ruins teen's selfie with kick
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Woman, 2-year-old child hospitalized after serious accident
- Baby argues with dad using no words
- Jayru Campbell has been readmitted to Cass Tech