St. Patrick's Day will be a bit on the cool side with lows in the morning in the mid 20s and afternoon highs in the mid 30s. The difference is the return of some sunshine mixed with partly cloudy skies. We're also tracking another weather maker that could create a wintry mix with measurable snow to start the week. Stay tuned to radar and updates on the chance of snow Monday by clicking on the weather tab of clickondetroit.com.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- Decomposed body found in portable toilet
- 3 killed after dirt bike, motorcycle collide
- Man killed after being hit by car in Sterling Heights
- Anita Baker counter-sues local decorating company