St. Patrick's Day will be a bit on the cool side with lows in the morning in the mid 20s and afternoon highs in the mid 30s. The difference is the return of some sunshine mixed with partly cloudy skies. We're also tracking another weather maker that could create a wintry mix with measurable snow to start the week. Stay tuned to radar and updates on the chance of snow Monday by clicking on the weather tab of clickondetroit.com.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Advertise with us
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Macomb County
- Police have person of interest in Armada teen's killing
- Special trash pickup at center of Millsap murder investigation
- Wet weather lasts through work week
- Teacher in sex case waives preliminary hearing