DETROIT - Beginning this week, Detroit Public Schools parents who made less than $57,000 last year can file their Federal and State taxes online for free using a special service provided by United Way for Southeastern Michigan and the Wal-Mart Foundation.
Parents must bring the following:
- W2s, 1099s, and other tax forms.
- Social Security or Individual Tax Information Numbers (ITIN) for everyone in home.
- Bank routing and account numbers (for direct deposit)
- Childcare provider name, address and Tax ID
- Name, address and phone number of landlord (for renter's credit)
The Centers are located at:
Bennett. 2111 Mullane, Detroit, MI 48209, 313.216.5865
Marcus Garvey, 2301 Van Dyke, Detroit, MI 48214, 313.245.3934
Osborn, 11600 E. 7 Mile, Detroit, MI 48205, 313.245.3356
Drew Transition Center, 9600 Wyoming, Detroit, MI 48206, 313.852.6995
Ludington, 19501 Berg, Detroit, MI 48219, 313.494.7674
Cody High School, 18445 Cathedral, Detroit, MI 48228, 313.866.9497
Priest, 7840 Wagner, Detroit, MI 48210, 313.216.5675
Detroit International Academy (DIA), 9026 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202, 313.873.3578
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.