Gardner-White is sponsoring a blood drive Thursday, August 14th at the following seven locations:
- Auburn Hills: 11am – 7:45pm • 4445 N. Atlantic Blvd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326 • Phone (248) 481-2108
- Canton/Plymouth:11am – 7:45pm • 39453 Ford Rd., Canton, MI 48187 • Phone (734) 844-3190
- Macomb/Shelby Township: 11am – 7:45pm • 45300 Hayes Rd., Macomb Twp., MI 48042 • Phone (586) 566-2610
- Sterling Heights/Warren: 11am – 7:45pm • 4400 E. 14 Mile Rd., Warren, MI 48092 • Phone (586) 826-8300
- Waterford: 11am – 7:45pm • 4945 Dixie Hwy., Waterford, MI 48329 • Phone (248) 674-8990
- Taylor: 11am – 7:45pm • 7680 S. Telegraph Rd., Taylor, MI 48180 • Phone (313) 295-1820
- Novi: 1:30pm – 7:15pm • 43525 West Oaks Dr. Novi, MI 48377 • Phone (248) 481-2106
As a token of our appreciation, all participants will receive a certificate for $50 off your next purchase at any Gardner-White. Plus, each store will have a drawing in which one participant will receive a 51? TV.
How do I know if I am eligible to donate blood?
You must be in good health, be at least 17 years old, and weigh at least 110 pounds. You will also need to pass physical and health history reviews prior to donating. There is no upper age limit on your ability to donate. Conditions that require a temporary deferral are pregnancy, travel to certain parts of the world, inoculations, some health conditions and certain medications. Call 1-800-REDCROSS or visit www.redcrossblood.org to get answers to specific eligibility questions you may have. Final eligibility is determined by medical professionals at the time of donation.
Can I schedule an appointment?
The American Red Cross has convenient appointment scheduling online at www.redcrossblood.org. For ‘step one’, enter “gardnerwhite” and then select the location and time that is best for you. You can also call 1-800-REDCROSS.