WAYNE, Mich. - A local production company is looking to cast two young people between the ages of 10 and 16 for a pilot reality show filming in Michigan.
This pilot will follow the lives of several children and their families on their quest for a successful acting career.
The production company says the unique personality differences, family struggles, age gap of the acting students, and the coaches unconventional teaching styles will all be incorporated into the story line of the show. The casting call will be held on Sunday, February 24th, at the Wayne Bowl Bowling Alley in Wayne, between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
The current cast will be on hand for a meet and greet. All interested in auditioning must bring a headshot or photo to casting
Call 313-779-0907 or email TonyaDallas@gmail.com for more information.
- Michigan DNR needs helpers for frog, toad survey
- Nike suspends contract with Pistorius
- Authorities: 4 arrested after fight over sweatshirt
- Detroit gets $3.2M for HIV treatment, prevention
- Governor to speak about Detroit review team's report
- Police: UP man found dead outside burned vehicle
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.