Car and Driver reports that BMW is expected to reveal a new 1-series convertible and coupe for 2013 at the North American International Auto Show.
- Chrysler Issues Recall on 2015 Jeeps
- US opens probe of F-150 brake failures
- Mitsubishi recalls 460K cars; 5 hurt when air bags hit visor
- Would you rent your car out?
- Pictures: 2016 Camaro convertible unveiled
- Ford issues recall for certain Transits, Escapes
- Feds probe Jeep Wranglers; air bags may not inflate
- GM to invest $245M at Orion Assembly
- GM making big investment in Orion Assembly
- US investigates brake problems in 2013 Dodge Dart compacts