A member of the Center for Automotive Research says green-technology continues to be a pronounced trend in American vehicles introduced, including those shown at this year's North American International Auto Show.
- Myth busting: Detroit auto insurance rates and auto theft
- Press Conference set for 2015 NAIAS
- Fiat's Chrysler Group changes its name to FCA US
- Ford unveils new technology
- NACTOY finalists announced
- Hyundai recalls nearly 43K cars for brake lights
- Nissan recalls 470K vehicles for fuel leak problem
- Plymouth company builds smarter crash-test dummy
- Chevy Colorado named '2015 Motor Trend Truck of the Year'
- Automakers expand air bag recalls