A member of the Center for Automotive Research says green-technology continues to be a pronounced trend in American vehicles introduced, including those shown at this year's North American International Auto Show.
- Ford recalling 433K vehicles in U.S.
- Jeep sales drive Fiat Chrysler's 8% June US sales jump
- Chrysler Issues Recall on 2015 Jeeps
- US opens probe of F-150 brake failures
- Mitsubishi recalls 460K cars; 5 hurt when air bags hit visor
- Would you rent your car out?
- Pictures: 2016 Camaro convertible unveiled
- Ford issues recall for certain Transits, Escapes
- Feds probe Jeep Wranglers; air bags may not inflate
- GM to invest $245M at Orion Assembly