A member of the Center for Automotive Research says green-technology continues to be a pronounced trend in American vehicles introduced, including those shown at this year's North American International Auto Show.
- Honda recalling 143,000 Civics, Fits to fix faulty software
- Rank-and-file autoworkers reject UAW-FCA deal
- UAW-FCA vote fails; what's next?
- US auto sales surge in September at Ford, Fiat Chrysler, GM
- GM plans $5.5B in cost cuts to help finance new mobility
- Fiat Chrysler says September U.S. sales were up 14%
- UAW workers appear to have rejected Fiat Chrysler contract
- UAW appears to have rejected FCA contract deal
- Consumer alert: Ford issues 5 recalls
- Fiat Chrysler failed to notify safety agency about problems