Sponsors say as many as 60 new vehicles and concepts will be revealed this year at the North American International Auto Show, along with possible automotive trends and strategies for the rest of the decade.
- Suzuki recalls nearly 26,000 cars for fire risk
- Did ex-employee bug Ford's offices?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- US probes Hyundai air bag problem
- Guy Gordon: A tale of 2 automakers
- GM profit 2Q falls 85% on recall costs
- Ford 2Q profit up 6 percent to $1.3 billion
- General Motors plans to add jobs in metro Detroit
- General Motors issues 6 more safety recalls
- Chrysler recalls Jeeps for ignition switches