Sponsors say as many as 60 new vehicles and concepts will be revealed this year at the North American International Auto Show, along with possible automotive trends and strategies for the rest of the decade.
- Volkswagen says diesel recall to run through 2016
- FCA receives strike notification from UAW
- UAW strike looms for Fiat Chrysler
- UAW promises better communication during negotiations
- UAW and FCA resume negotiations
- Honda recalling 143,000 Civics, Fits to fix faulty software
- Rank-and-file autoworkers reject UAW-FCA deal
- UAW-FCA vote fails; what's next?
- US auto sales surge in September at Ford, Fiat Chrysler, GM
- GM plans $5.5B in cost cuts to help finance new mobility