Over 50 new vehicle unveilings are scheduled at Detroit's Cobo Center during the 2013 North American International Auto Show, reported MLive.
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Suzuki recalls nearly 26,000 cars for fire risk
- Did ex-employee bug Ford's offices?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- US probes Hyundai air bag problem
- Guy Gordon: A tale of 2 automakers
- GM profit 2Q falls 85% on recall costs
- Ford 2Q profit up 6 percent to $1.3 billion
- General Motors plans to add jobs in metro Detroit
- General Motors issues 6 more safety recalls