A Batman-decorated Kia Optima and Green Lantern-wrapped Kia Soul are both featured in the Kia exhibit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show to promote an effort to fight hunger.
- Small car crash tests raise concern
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Suzuki recalls nearly 26,000 cars for fire risk
- Did ex-employee bug Ford's offices?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- US probes Hyundai air bag problem
- Guy Gordon: A tale of 2 automakers
- GM profit 2Q falls 85% on recall costs
- Ford 2Q profit up 6 percent to $1.3 billion
- General Motors plans to add jobs in metro Detroit