A Batman-decorated Kia Optima and Green Lantern-wrapped Kia Soul are both featured in the Kia exhibit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show to promote an effort to fight hunger.
- Edmunds ranks best 'new car leftovers'
- Get a bargain on these leftover 2015 cars
- Recap: US auto sales in August
- Ford planning for new small pickup in US
- Study: Drivers not using high-tech features
- Study shows declining auto satisfaction
- Survey: Recalls make Americans less satisfied with cars
- GM fund rejects 91 percent of ignition switch claims
- Top 10 cars for teen drivers
- The top cars for teens