There is a growing use of advanced aluminum alloys in display models at NAIAS over the more traditional materials that are typically used.
- UAW promises better communication during negotiations
- UAW and FCA resume negotiations
- Honda recalling 143,000 Civics, Fits to fix faulty software
- Rank-and-file autoworkers reject UAW-FCA deal
- UAW-FCA vote fails; what's next?
- US auto sales surge in September at Ford, Fiat Chrysler, GM
- GM plans $5.5B in cost cuts to help finance new mobility
- Fiat Chrysler says September U.S. sales were up 14%
- UAW workers appear to have rejected Fiat Chrysler contract
- UAW appears to have rejected FCA contract deal