There is a growing use of advanced aluminum alloys in display models at NAIAS over the more traditional materials that are typically used.
- Did ex-employee bug Ford's offices?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- US probes Hyundai air bag problem
- Guy Gordon: A tale of 2 automakers
- GM profit 2Q falls 85% on recall costs
- Ford 2Q profit up 6 percent to $1.3 billion
- General Motors plans to add jobs in metro Detroit
- General Motors issues 6 more safety recalls
- Chrysler recalls Jeeps for ignition switches
- Delphi claims no responsibility in GM ignition switch defect