Unveiled this year at NAIAS, vehicles like the Volkswagen CrossBlue hybrid concept hint at what could be in store for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Jeep sales drive Fiat Chrysler's 8% June US sales jump
- Chrysler Issues Recall on 2015 Jeeps
- US opens probe of F-150 brake failures
- Mitsubishi recalls 460K cars; 5 hurt when air bags hit visor
- Would you rent your car out?
- Pictures: 2016 Camaro convertible unveiled
- Ford issues recall for certain Transits, Escapes
- Feds probe Jeep Wranglers; air bags may not inflate
- GM to invest $245M at Orion Assembly
- GM making big investment in Orion Assembly