"The people that are shopping on Christmas Eve, that makes my heart hurt. I get chest pains thinking about that," Roussey said. "People's lists are long and if you don't get to all of it, it's okay! Christmas will still happen. It's still going to be there- people will still have a good time."
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Advertise with us
- Couple facing murder charges, deportation after dog attack
- Police struggle for leads as slain Armada teen laid to rest
- Gunman ambushes, kills Redford woman in NW Detroit
- Police: Woman killed in NW Detroit shoot-out
- Border children are coming to Michigan