Detroit Restaurant Week starts this Friday
Get 3-course meals at fine restaurants for $30
If you've been wanting to explore some Detroit restaurants or just like to eat (isn't that everybody?) Here's your chance: Detroit Restaurant Week Friday, April 19 through Sunday, April 28.
Nineteen of Detroit's finest restaurants will offer specially priced three-course dinners for $30 per person. Excludes beverages, tax and gratuities.
The restaurants participating in the eighth installment of the biannual fine dining event are:
- 24Grille - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront - GM Ren Cen
- Angelina Italian Bistro - Downtown
- Atlas Global Bistro - Midtown
- Brizola - Greektown Casino Hotel
- Cliff Bell's - Downtown
- Coach Insignia - GM Ren Cen
- Cuisine - New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille - Foxtown
- Detroit Seafood Market - Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro - Campus Martius Park
- Iridescence - MotorCity Casino-Hotel
- La Dolce Vita - Palmer Woods District
- Rattlesnake Club - Stroh River Place
- Roast - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe - Eastern Market
- Santorini Estiatorio - Greektown
- The Whitney - Midtown
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina - MGM Grand Detroit
Since its inception in 2009, almost 230,000 people from across metro Detroit and beyond enjoyed the first seven Detroit Restaurant Weeks.
Visit www.DetroitRestaurantWeek.com for more information.