- $40 gift certificate from Zumba Mexican Grille
- 2 free meals from Sonic
Winners may be required to complete a liability and publicity release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected.
Winner Notification and Acceptance. Grand prize and qualifying winners will be notified by telephone on or about the above given dates. WDIV-TV will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form. Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
5. Contest Publicity Guidelines. All winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) to participate in the contest. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a finalists or grand prize winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, by submitting the contest application, agreeing to participate in the contest and / or accepting any prize constitutes the finalists and grand prize winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the contest judges. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the contest, Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest. Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserve the right to award prizes based on the remaining finalist.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Royal Oak Downtown Development Authority Free Friday is sponsored by WDIV-TV, ClickOnDetroit.com and the Royal Oak Downtown Development Authority. The decisions of Sponsor and contest judges regarding the selection of the grand prize winner/secondary prize winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact a representative at WDIV-TV located at 550 West Lafayette, Detroit, Michigan 48226.