(CNN) -- Legendary sitar player Pandit Ravi Shankar, father of jazz singer Norah Jones, died at age 92 Tuesday at his home in southern California, according a statement posted by his record label East Meets West Music.
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris
- Morgan Freeman 'rests his eyes' during interview
- Actor Morgan Freeman tries to stay awake
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Does Brad Pitt suffer from face blindness?
- Review: 'Hangover Part III' cold and ugly
- Watch Eddie Money on Local 4 Friday morning
- 'Kindle Worlds' lets fan fiction writers sell stories
- Queen of Soul has new DTE date
- Aretha Franklin taking June off, postponing shows