Joe Jackson, the elderly Jackson family patriarch, suffered a stroke Thursday morning and is being treated in a Las Vegas hospital, a source close to the Jackson family said. "He is in very good spirits," said the source, who asked not to be identified.
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Keri Russell, husband split
- Celebrity breakups of 2013
- SeaWorld frees Willie Nelson from contract
- Jay Z ranks his albums, from best to worst
- Notable deaths of 2013
- Studio scrambles to save 'Fast & Furious 7'
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death
- Celebrity godparents