Joe Jackson, the elderly Jackson family patriarch, suffered a stroke Thursday morning and is being treated in a Las Vegas hospital, a source close to the Jackson family said. "He is in very good spirits," said the source, who asked not to be identified.
- Amanda Bynes in trouble, again
- Eddie Money visits Local 4 News Morning before Friday night concert
- IMAGES: Eddie Money stops by Local 4
- J.J. Abrams offers up 'Star Trek' shower scene
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Morgan Freeman 'rests his eyes' during interview
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris
- Actor Morgan Freeman tries to stay awake
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'