Bus with Justin Bieber's tour busted for pot at US-Canada border coming into Detroit
Bus driver cited, passengers allowed to go through
U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
A spokesman for the Ambassador Bridge confirmed that the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
A police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. The bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
- Bieber calls Clinton after using the F-word
- Oh, baby! It's a Justin Bieber slideshow
- Justin Bieber: Images of pop superstar
- Justin Bieber: On and off stage
- Fever for Bieber: When "Justin Love" goes wrong!
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.