DETROIT - If you've been wanting to explore some Detroit restaurants or just like to eat (isn't that everybody?) Here's your chance: Detroit Restaurant Week Friday, April 19 through Sunday, April 28.
Nineteen of Detroit's finest restaurants will offer specially priced three-course dinners for $30 per person. Excludes beverages, tax and gratuities.
The restaurants participating in the eighth installment of the biannual fine dining event are:
- 24Grille - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront - GM Ren Cen
- Angelina Italian Bistro - Downtown
- Atlas Global Bistro - Midtown
- Brizola - Greektown Casino Hotel
- Cliff Bell's - Downtown
- Coach Insignia - GM Ren Cen
- Cuisine - New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille - Foxtown
- Detroit Seafood Market - Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro - Campus Martius Park
- Iridescence - MotorCity Casino-Hotel
- La Dolce Vita - Palmer Woods District
- Rattlesnake Club - Stroh River Place
- Roast - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe - Eastern Market
- Santorini Estiatorio - Greektown
- The Whitney - Midtown
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina - MGM Grand Detroit
Since its inception in 2009, almost 230,000 people from across metro Detroit and beyond enjoyed the first seven Detroit Restaurant Weeks.
Visit www.DetroitRestaurantWeek.com for more information.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.