These techniques are all dependent on having a clean car to start, Pietro said, meaning those with odors that just won't go away will need to deal with those problems before moving forward.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Flight attendant delivers hilarious safety demo
- Storm breaks Detroit, Flint snowfall records
- Detroit responds to video of trash dumping in neighborhood
- Video shows 8th-grader's disturbing beating
- Women groped at 2 Canton stores