These techniques are all dependent on having a clean car to start, Pietro said, meaning those with odors that just won't go away will need to deal with those problems before moving forward.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Train conductor ruins teen's selfie with kick
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Baby argues with dad using no words
- Woman, 2-year-old child hospitalized after serious accident
- Detroit police: Wanted man could be armed, dangerous
- Flight attendant delivers hilarious safety demo