Food Network casting in Michigan for new show
Do you have an idea for a food business? Then here's your chance to pitch it!
The Food Network and executive producer Gordon Ramsay are casting for a new show in Michigan!
Hosted by Tyler Florence, two teams will battle head to head to win a restaurant space --rent free -- for an entire year within a Michigan mall. The prize is worth up to 100K.
What they are looking for
Teams with pre-existing relationships (i.e. friends, family, couples, co-workers) who believe they have the winning formula to successfully run their own locally inspired and original eatery. The candidates and the eatery concepts must be based on these local regions:
How to apply
Email FoodCourtWarsCasting@gmail.com with the following information:
- Your name & the name of your teammate(s)
- Recent photos of you & your teammate(s)
- A short bio on you & your teammate(s)
- Resumes for you & your teammate(s)
- The type of eatery you would like to open and HOW IT’S GOING TO BE LOCALLY INSPIRED AND ORIGINAL
- Your contact information & current location