Ashlee’s Grilled Potato Salad
· 6 large red potatoes
· 3 grilled ears of corn (husked)
· 1 red bell pepper
· ½ cup Kraft chipotle mayonnaise
· ¼ cup plain yogurt
· ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
· 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
· 1-2 tablespoons of minced chives
· 1 tablespoon red chili powder
· 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
· Splash of lime juice
· Freshly ground black and salt pepper to taste
· Seasoned salt to taste
· Adobo seasoning to taste
Chop the potatoes into round slices. Toss the potatoes with about two tablespoons of olive oil, add salt and seasoned salt to taste. Lay potato slices flat on the grill. Sprinkle with Adobo seasoning, flipping often until brown for about 15 minutes.
Finish chopping potatoes after grilled and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and toss with the vinegar while still hot. Let sit.
Boil the husked corn in water for about 10 minutes.
Take ears out of the water and place on the grill. Rub the ears of corn with remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill turning the ears often until lightly golden on all sides' about 10 minutes. In the meantime, slice up the red pepper, brush with olive oil and place on the top rack of the grill. Sprinkle pepper slices with the red chili pepper and let grill.
Remove both the corn and pepper from the grill after about ten minutes.
Cut the corn off the cob and add to the bowl with the potatoes.
Finely chop the red pepper to add to the bowl as well.