1 can (10 oz.) Meijer Naturals diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can (16 oz.) Meijer Refried beans
1 1/2 cups (about 1 - 12 oz. container) Wholly Guacamole®
1 container (16 oz.) Meijer reduced fat sour cream
1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded 2% milk cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend cheese)
1 small can (2.25 oz.) Meijer sliced ripe olives, drained
¼ cup sliced green onion
Serve with Tostitos® tortilla scoops
1. Reserve ½ cup drained tomatoes; set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes (including liquid) with beans in a medium bowl.
2. Spread bean mixture in an 8x8-inch dish or round casserole dish. Top with guacamole.
3. Blend sour cream with taco seasoning mix. Spread over guacamole.
4. Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions and reserved tomatoes.
5. Chill 2 hours prior to serving. Serve with Meijer tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from Meijer Taste of the Game 2011
Guacamole Potato Salad
A delicious (and healthy) twist on an al- time fan favorite side dish!