Here are some favorite recipes at Savorfull, created by Nutritionist and Registered Nurse, Stacy Goldberg, MPH, RN, BSN & her team.
You Can’t Beet it
4-6 Kale leaves
1) Wash all ingredients
2) Peel and quarter the oranges
3) Peel and chop the carrots into small pieces
4) Chop beets into1/2” cubes
5) Add all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, adding a splash of filtered water to help it along if it gets stuck.
6) Place a fine mesh strainer over a large mixing bowl and pour juice over. Press down with a rubber spatula to speed things along.
7) Pour juice into a serving glass and enjoy immediately, or cover and chill.
You Can’t Beet It is a detoxifying juice that blends both fruits and vegetables. Kale is the powerhouse of the leafy greens and is high in iron, vitamin A, C, K and antioxidants. The beetroot provides betacyanin, which is promoted for its ability to potentially reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Digest & Detox
1 apple, any variety
1 handful of spinach
¼ inch of a ginger root