A Sweet Valentine Juice
1/2 cup cherries, pitted (about 10)
1 cup watermelon
1/2 cup strawberries, green stem removed
1 tomato (heirloom or any variety)
1 small beet (beetroot), washed and peeled
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1) Wash all produce well
2) Remove pits from cherries
3) Remove green stems from strawberries
4) Cut ends off beets and peel (optional) for a milder flavor
5) Add all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, adding a splash of filtered water to help it along if it gets stuck.
6) Place a fine mesh strainer over a large mixing bowl and pour juice over. Press down with a rubber spatula to speed things along.
7) Pour juice into a serving glass and enjoy immediately, or cover and chill.