Optional: 12 ginger snaps-crushed into small crumbs
- Mix pudding mix, cinnamon, and ginger in large bowl.
- Add milk and pumpkin. Whisk for 2 minutes until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert glasses
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top each dessert with remaining whipped topping and optional garnishes, if desired.
Optional toppings: chopped nuts, crushed ginger snaps, nutmeg
Recipe source: www.McCormick.com
Nutrition Information (per full serving-1/6 of recipe): Calories 98, Fat 3g, Carbohydrate 13g, Fiber 1g, Protein 2g
Traditional Pumpkin Pie: Calories 275, Fat 11g, Carbohydrate 40g, Fiber 2g, Protein 5g
Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole (Leftovers)
Serves 6 / Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast
1 cup cooked mixed vegetables, (such as peas and carrots)
1/2 cup prepared turkey gravy
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread, cut into cubes
1 tsp. McCormick poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 8-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread. Spoon in mashed potatoes, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon Spread.
- Top with turkey and vegetables and gravy. Dollop with cranberry sauce.
- Toss bread cubes with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and poultry seasoning and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes are toasted.
Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 280, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Total Carbohydrate 26 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Sugar 7 g, Protein 24 g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
Recipe Source: Unilever Chefs