Pork cutlets with ginger-pear sauce
- 1 tbsp. Meijer olive oil
- 8 (3 oz.) pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (broth or apple juice can be substituted)
- 3 tbsp. Meijer unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. peeled, grated ginger root
- 2 medium pears, peeled, cored and cubed
- Chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Lightly season pork with salt and pepper to taste. Add pork to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer pork to a platter; set aside.
- Return skillet to heat. For the sauce, stir in wine, scraping up browned bits. Cook until wine is reduced by half. Add butter, brown sugar and ginger; stir to combine.
- Add pears; cook 5 to 7 minutes, coating with sauce. Spoon pears and sauce on pork, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 342, Total Fat 16g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 106mg, Sodium 68mg, Total Carbohydrates 17g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 11g.
IN Marketing Services.
--Dole bag salad
--Roasted red potatoes: Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Wash and cut 6 medium red skin potatoes into 2" cubes; place in a shallow baking dish. Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp. Meijer olive oil to coat well. Season to taste with seasoning salt. Bake 30-40 minutes, until potatoes are lightly browned and fork tender.