Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Report: Cancer will be No. 1 killer in U.S.
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- Poll: Support for health care act edges up
- Company denies drug to dying child
- Why casino workers hate health care act
- Medical pot refugees: 'Our only hope'
- Test may someday predict 5-year risk of death
- Blood test predicts Alzheimer's disease
- Holder vows to fight rising heroin deaths
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted