Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Ebola outbreak in West Africa is deadliest ever
- Medicare's outlook improves as health spending slows
- Bill would legalize some cannabis strains
- Second American infected with Ebola
- Ebola virus reaches Lagos, Nigeria
- This won't be the AIDS-free generation
- 5 studies you may have missed
- CDC lab resumes shipping of TB samples
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Ebola outbreak: Time to test vaccines?