“Meanwhile, continue to be as active as you can,” Dr. McLaughlin says. “And if the pain doesn’t subside in a week, see your doctor.”
- India doctors remove 232 teeth from boy's mouth
- Train like a lady lumberjack
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier
- Fake applicants got Affordable Care Act subsidies
- CDC lab chief resigns after anthrax incident
- Avoid the rush! Some ERs are taking appointments
- 5 myths about the sudden urge to 'go'
- Spanking the gray matter out of our kids
- CNN poll: Is Obamacare working?
- Sierre Leone Ebola doctor contracts virus