Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- 4M fewer uninsured as Affordable Care Act kicks in
- List of states with Enterovirus D68 grows
- Measles at Seattle airport investigated
- From 'sumo wrestler' to distance runner
- 5 ways to think yourself well
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in New York
- Doc: Cancer-stricken employee laid off for benefits
- What if Ebola was airborne?
- Health centers can't keep up with Ebola
- 'Magic mushrooms' help smokers quit