Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Coffee is now a health food: Myth or fact?
- Deadly superbug scopes sold without approval
- ACA enrollees see refund delays
- Supreme Court could kill affordable health care
- Pakistani parents arrested over polio vaccine
- Autistic man wins $2.5M after meds gave him 46DD breasts
- Texas nurse who got Ebola sues hospital chain
- Too much Facebook leads to envy, depression
- Measles cases linked to Las Vegas restaurant
- UnitedHealth limits coverage for most common hysterectomies