Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Clif Bar pays workers to exercise 2.5 hours a week
- Nurse refuses Ebola quarantine
- Ebola: Patient zero was a toddler in Guinea
- Mukpo: Ebola 'more intense than anything'
- Brittany Maynard: Waiting for 'right time' to die
- Govt. says it won't admit Ebola patients
- School bars girl over Ebola fears; suit filed
- Boy with cancer dies after town celebrates holidays
- 'Operation' game creator can't afford his own operation
- Lysol customers: Can it prevent the spread of Ebola?