Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Legionnaires' disease found at San Quentin prison
- Utah resident dies from plague
- Teen drops 165 pounds -- this is how he lost it
- Can synthetic narcotics lead to heroin?
- Amputees fight proposal to limit prosthetics
- General Mills recalls frozen green beans
- FDA approves second new cholesterol lowering drug
- CDC reports 11 cases of human plague since April
- 'Just Mayo' not actually mayo, says FDA
- Jared Fogle's charity raised $650,000, gave just $146,000