Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- UnitedHealth limits coverage for most common hysterectomies
- CDC studies bug's link to doctors' offices
- Why DNA could be the future of data storage
- Gerbils replace rats as plague suspects
- Study: Vitamin deficiency more closely linked to diabetes
- Study: Fight peanut allergy with peanuts
- 1 dead from superbug in N.C.
- Ebola: Liberia to reopen borders, lift curfew
- CDC: New virus discovered after man's death
- CA hospital: Scopes behind superbug outbreak