Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Four patients with enterovirus D68 die
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola
- Should US worry after 1st Ebola diagnosis?
- How Ebola virus spreads
- The link between fat and cancer
- 'Mistake' in how hospital handled Ebola case?
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront