Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- HIV outbreak in Indiana grows
- Church potluck food tested after botulism outbreak
- Jeni's Ice Cream recalls all products for listeria risk
- Dr. Oz accuses critics of having conflict of interest
- Three yoga moves to improve your golf game
- Bird flu: OK for humans, for now
- Judge OKs NFL concussion lawsuit settlement
- Deadly botulism outbreak after church potluck
- New Orleans' smoking ban takes effect
- Dr. Oz 'will not be silenced'