Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Deaths mar high school football season
- Drug that skyrocketed 5,000% hasn't come down in price
- Teacher wears bodysuit for anatomy lesson
- Is breast-feeding help in hospitals improving?
- Whole Foods recalls cheese because of listeria risk
- Study: Smoking will kill 1 in 3 Chinese men
- UK Ebola nurse in serious condition
- Train yourself to breathe like a pro athlete
- Another salmonella death related to cucumbers
- Selena Gomez reveals she has lupus