As far as the future goes, I will start on this “diet” the second I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I can’t prevent gestational diabetes, as I have a 50/50 chance of getting it again, but I can take steps to keep my blood sugar down and my next baby safe.
- Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone dies
- Embarrassing diseases are a real pain in the...
- Surgeon general issues skin cancer warning
- Appeals court rejects Health law challenge
- Ebola fears hit close to home
- Big change proposed for federal marijuana law
- Your face matters for first impressions
- Ebola outbreak in West Africa is deadliest ever
- NCAA reaches head injury settlement
- Medicare's outlook improves as health spending slows