As far as the future goes, I will start on this “diet” the second I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I can’t prevent gestational diabetes, as I have a 50/50 chance of getting it again, but I can take steps to keep my blood sugar down and my next baby safe.
- Rebecca Sedwick: New questions about bullying
- Why are some Dems running from the Affordable Care Act?
- Woman tackles world's longest triathlon
- President: Republicans 'wrong' on Affordable Care Act
- Salmonella cases down, but beware of other bacteria
- The rise of college 'study drugs'
- 3-D printing the human body
- Apathy in older folks could signal shrinking brain
- Bogus mammogram results earn woman jail time
- Casual marijuana use may damage your brain