As far as the future goes, I will start on this “diet” the second I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I can’t prevent gestational diabetes, as I have a 50/50 chance of getting it again, but I can take steps to keep my blood sugar down and my next baby safe.
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?
- WHO: Ebola death toll tops 700
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Another food scandal? KFC just cannot win
- Could a blood test predict suicides?
- House approves bill to overhaul VA
- Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone dies
- Embarrassing diseases are a real pain in the...
- Surgeon general issues skin cancer warning