If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Coffee is now a health food: Myth or fact?
- ACA enrollees see refund delays
- Supreme Court could kill affordable health care
- Pakistani parents arrested over polio vaccine
- Autistic man wins $2.5M after meds gave him 46DD breasts
- Texas nurse who got Ebola sues hospital chain
- Too much Facebook leads to envy, depression
- Measles cases linked to Las Vegas restaurant
- UnitedHealth limits coverage for most common hysterectomies
- CDC studies bug's link to doctors' offices