If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- HIV outbreak in Indiana grows
- Church potluck food tested after botulism outbreak
- Jeni's Ice Cream recalls all products for listeria risk
- Dr. Oz accuses critics of having conflict of interest
- Three yoga moves to improve your golf game
- Bird flu: OK for humans, for now
- Judge OKs NFL concussion lawsuit settlement
- Deadly botulism outbreak after church potluck
- New Orleans' smoking ban takes effect
- Dr. Oz 'will not be silenced'