If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- FDA moves to add warnings to liquid nicotine
- How veterans cope with with holiday fireworks
- Where sugar might be hiding in your child's diet
- This milkshake is made with 96 crickets
- Mud racers sickened after ingesting feces on course
- California governor signs vaccine bill
- PTSD may increase heart attack risk in women
- 1 dead after Ebola reappears in Liberia
- Can same-sex marriage make America healthier?
- The grossest health concerns of summer