If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Fake applicants got Affordable Care Act subsidies
- CDC lab chief resigns after anthrax incident
- Avoid the rush! Some ERs are taking appointments
- 5 myths about the sudden urge to 'go'
- Spanking the gray matter out of our kids
- CNN poll: Is Obamacare working?
- White House revises contraception opt out
- Split decisions on ACA: The impact on 4.7M Americans
- 'XL Love': How fat is affecting our sex lives
- China scare snares Burger King, Papa John's