If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Doctors remove 21 pounds of excess skin
- Americans infected with Ebola to be evacuated
- Ebola vaccine tests planned soon, NIH says
- Could Ebola come to the United States?
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Another food scandal? KFC just cannot win
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?
- Experts: US is ready for Ebola
- Senate passes bill to overhaul VA