The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- What you need to know about the dog flu
- FDA moves to add warnings to liquid nicotine
- How veterans cope with with holiday fireworks
- Where sugar might be hiding in your child's diet
- This milkshake is made with 96 crickets
- Mud racers sickened after ingesting feces on course
- California governor signs vaccine bill
- PTSD may increase heart attack risk in women
- 1 dead after Ebola reappears in Liberia
- Can same-sex marriage make America healthier?