The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Unmasking a new trend: Stylish smog masks
- Ariz. triplets await brain surgery
- Nurse Nina Pham to meet her beloved dog
- Maine: No deal with nurse in Ebola dispute
- Chronic fatigue syndrome is real, study says
- Clif Bar pays workers to exercise 2.5 hours a week
- Nurse refuses Ebola quarantine
- Ebola: Patient zero was a toddler in Guinea
- Mukpo: Ebola 'more intense than anything'
- Brittany Maynard: Waiting for 'right time' to die