The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Too much Facebook leads to envy, depression
- Measles cases linked to Las Vegas restaurant
- UnitedHealth limits coverage for most common hysterectomies
- CDC studies bug's link to doctors' offices
- Why DNA could be the future of data storage
- Gerbils replace rats as plague suspects
- Study: Vitamin deficiency more closely linked to diabetes
- Study: Fight peanut allergy with peanuts
- 1 dead from superbug in N.C.
- Ebola: Liberia to reopen borders, lift curfew