The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- Ebola blood sold on black market
- Breast implant shortage in Venezuela
- Migraines with aura linked to Parkinson's
- Study: Schizophrenia is 8 diseases
- Enterovirus D68 in 19 states, Canada
- Poll: One in four Americans worry about Ebola
- Georgetown student dies of 'apparent meningitis'
- 12 states confirm Enterovirus D68 cases
- When pregnancy makes you violently ill
- Obama: US ready to take lead in Ebola fight