Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Study: Mediterranean diet is brain food
- Where have Europe's nurses gone?
- Climate change = more heat deaths
- Boys with ADHD may become obese adults
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- Trust your memory? Maybe you shouldn't
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- Amputee Aimee Copeland uses new bionic hands
- 5 things to know about SARS-like virus
- Judge temporarily blocks Ark. abortion law