Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- James Bond at risk of early death
- Health care kids get varies town to town
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- FDA hopes to curb antibiotic use on farms
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives