Coffee -- and caffeine, in general -- has many health benefits for older adults. The American Medical Association and other experts stress that moderation is important: Three cups a day is fine, but 10 cups is too much. Make sure the rest of your diet is healthy, as well. Eat nutritious meals, and for weight control, consume only as many calories a day as you burn in activity. If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. That means no more than one drink a day for anyone 65 or older.
- Red Robin ad mocks vegetarians
- Etheridge: Jolie mastectomy not 'brave choice'
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Health care costs to slow in 2014
- Venezuela weighs baby bottle ban
- Meningitis vaccines urged before NYC Pride
- 22,737 pounds of beef recalled on E. coli fears
- Head lice don't take summer off