Michigan has 2 more deaths linked to meningitis outbreak
164 cases, 10 deaths confirmed in Michigan linked to multi-state meningitis outbreak
The Michigan Department of Health has confirmed two more deaths associated with a multi-state meningitis outbreak linked to tainted steroids.
As of Wednesday, there have been 164 cases and 10 deaths in Michigan linked to the meningitis outbreak.
The latest deaths are a 75-year-old woman and a 50-year-old woman both from Livingston County.
Complete list of deaths linked to meningitis outbreak in Michigan:
• Livingston County - 75 year old woman
• Livingston County - 50 year old woman
• Ingham County - 88 year old woman
• Charlevoix County - 81 year old woman
• Wayne County - 64 year old woman
• Livingston County - 79 year old woman
• Washtenaw County - 62 year old man
• Genesee County - 56 year old woman
• Livingston County - 67 year old woman
• Washtenaw County - 78 year old woman