Looking for the best places to visit or live in Michigan? According to a new study by Movoto, a real estate research blog, Metro Detroiters don't have to look far.
The rankings are based on the following factors:
- Cost of living (percent above or below state average)
- Crime (percent above or below state average)
- Education (student to teacher ratio compared to state average)
- Employment (income and unemployment compared to state average)
- Home value (percent above or below state average)
Here are the top ten (with Troy and West Bloomfield in a tie for tenth place)