1 lb Lump Crabmeat
1/2 cup Diced Red Peppers
1/2 cup Diced Celery
1/2 cup Green Onions
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 Tbls. Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
As needed Bread crumbs for binding and Breading
2 Tbls. Chopped fresh dill
2 Tbls. Chopped fresh chives
As needed Salt and Pepper to taste
As needed Old Bay seasoning to taste
1. Saute the vegetables and the garlic for 3-4 minutes, then allow to cool.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and
3. Form into small round balls and roll in fine breadcrumbs.
4. Sear the cakes in a skillet and finish cooking them in a 350 f. oven.
5. Stick a lollipop stick into each one and reserve.
1 gal Mayonnaise
15-20 cloves Roasted garlic in olive oil (reserve oil for adjusting consistency)
½ cup Fresh parsley, rinsed, tops only
3 cups Pepperoncini, topped and seeded, juices reserved
To taste Salt and pepper
To taste Lemon juice
To taste Reserved Pepperoncini juices
To taste Roasted garlic oil
Process the garlic, parsley and Pepperoncini together, then begin adding the mayonnaise.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Add the reserved juice from the Pepperoncini and roasted garlic oil to achieve correct flavor and consistency.
Properly label, date and store for later use.