Governors from Michigan, Kentucky and Ohio, along with government officials from across the country, say they plan to attend this year's North American International Auto Show.
- Meloni: For all of Detroit's troubles, a glimmer of hope!
- Report: Chevy has best pickups of all
- Suzuki small SUVs under investigation
- Chrysler expected to formally refuse Jeep recall
- Tens of thousands out for Cruisin' Gratiot
- Chrysler freezes pension plan for 8,000
- Cruisin' Gratiot kicks off Monday evening
- Honda recalling 18K cars to fix brakes
- Cruisin' Gratiot car show showcases cars & community
- 'Little Deuce Coupe' & other unique vehicles on display this weekend