For those thinking of traveling by car, gas has dipped some, giving a bit of relief. But "we are still looking at historically high prices," says Heather Hunter, spokeswoman for AAA in Orlando, Fla.
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Delta flight from Detroit to Denver evacuated
- 3 killed after dirt bike, motorcycle collide
- Man killed after being hit by car in Sterling Heights
- 2 dead in private plane crash
- Ex-cop wins $280K in lawsuit over alleged ticket quotas