"The people that are shopping on Christmas Eve, that makes my heart hurt. I get chest pains thinking about that," Roussey said. "People's lists are long and if you don't get to all of it, it's okay! Christmas will still happen. It's still going to be there- people will still have a good time."
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Delta flight from Detroit to Denver evacuated
- 3 killed after dirt bike, motorcycle collide
- Man killed after being hit by car in Sterling Heights
- 2 dead in private plane crash
- Ex-cop wins $280K in lawsuit over alleged ticket quotas