"The people that are shopping on Christmas Eve, that makes my heart hurt. I get chest pains thinking about that," Roussey said. "People's lists are long and if you don't get to all of it, it's okay! Christmas will still happen. It's still going to be there- people will still have a good time."
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Report: Mark Fields expected as next Ford CEO
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- City workers accused of $400K unemployment insurance fraud
- 1 arrested, 4 hurt in crash on Detroit's east side
- Lions open 2014 season on Monday night against Giants