"The people that are shopping on Christmas Eve, that makes my heart hurt. I get chest pains thinking about that," Roussey said. "People's lists are long and if you don't get to all of it, it's okay! Christmas will still happen. It's still going to be there- people will still have a good time."
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Flight attendant delivers hilarious safety demo
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- Storm breaks Detroit, Flint snowfall records
- 9-year-old girl struck, killed by vehicle outside school
- Detroit responds to video of trash dumping in neighborhood
- Video shows 8th-grader's disturbing beating