"The people that are shopping on Christmas Eve, that makes my heart hurt. I get chest pains thinking about that," Roussey said. "People's lists are long and if you don't get to all of it, it's okay! Christmas will still happen. It's still going to be there- people will still have a good time."
Most Popular on ClickOnDetroit
- Red Wings, Bruins play Game 2 today on Local 4
- Report: Mark Fields expected as next Ford CEO
- 3 sought in Tapper's jewelry store robbery
- DTE: 5,000 customers still without power
- 4 metro Detroit schools make national 'best' list
- Supreme court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban