Police in West Michigan are on the lookout for a stolen pornography collection.
The Muskegon Chronicle reports a man told police he arrived home on McIlwraith Street Tuesday afternoon to find his collection worth roughly $6,500 was missing.
The owner of the missing pornography told police it was allegedly "one of the largest porn collections."
According to a Muskegon police, the man and another resident of the home reported the home's back door was kicked in.
Three flat-screen TVs also were reported stolen.
Police say they don't have any suspects. Details of what the collection included weren't included in a police report.
Read more News headlines from across Michigan:
- Michigan Senate to consider changing school-worker sex laws
- Governor to speak about Detroit review team's report
- Police: UP man found dead outside burned vehicle
- Michigan governor issues executive orders for mental health
- Storm dumps more than 20 inches of snow on N. Michigan
- Kalamazoo girl taken from mom after siblings' fire deaths