Saturday is an Ozone Action Day with an Air Quality Alert. For most the weekend will start off quite nice with mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies in the upper 80s. South winds will blow in the warm air in the 10-15 mph range through the afternoon. An approaching cool front swings through overnight bringing rain and thunderstorms after midnight. Scattered rain and thundershowers will keep Father's Day a bit cooler. Expect Sunday highs only into the low 80s unless the sun can hang out for a bit bringing mid 80s. That would be nice Dads, but we need the rain! Happy Father's Day!
Published On: Jun 16 2012 03:20:21 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 16 2012 08:46:59 AM EDT
- Couple meets first responders they call their 'heroes'
- Will Snyder, Schauer have TV debate?
- What it takes to get Tigers on the road
- Cass Tech senior gets help from classmates
- Forecast: Cold front approaching
- Live on ClickOnDetroit: 'Penguin Cam'
- Ann Arbor plans to ban smoking at 77 parks
- Records: Victim, shooter both have prior road rage cases
- Children’s Hospital stricter on visitation
- New trial date set in Bothuell custody case