Saturday is an Ozone Action Day with an Air Quality Alert. For most the weekend will start off quite nice with mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies in the upper 80s. South winds will blow in the warm air in the 10-15 mph range through the afternoon. An approaching cool front swings through overnight bringing rain and thunderstorms after midnight. Scattered rain and thundershowers will keep Father's Day a bit cooler. Expect Sunday highs only into the low 80s unless the sun can hang out for a bit bringing mid 80s. That would be nice Dads, but we need the rain! Happy Father's Day!
Published On: Jun 16 2012 03:20:21 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 16 2012 08:46:59 AM EDT
- Watch Local 4's primetime special "First Block"
- Man beaten by Inkster police officers aces polygraph test
- Study: Michigan schools have big trouble
- Eviction crew empties home where kids were found in freezer
- Ally Financial announces new HQ in downtown Detroit
- Federal suit: Mother, daughter file false tax returns for others
- Authorities search for Detroit man missing since March 5
- Man gets prison in death of woman while fleeing police
- Eastern Michigan University president to resign in July
- Willow Run Airport study reveals major impact on region's economy