Saturday is an Ozone Action Day with an Air Quality Alert. For most the weekend will start off quite nice with mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies in the upper 80s. South winds will blow in the warm air in the 10-15 mph range through the afternoon. An approaching cool front swings through overnight bringing rain and thunderstorms after midnight. Scattered rain and thundershowers will keep Father's Day a bit cooler. Expect Sunday highs only into the low 80s unless the sun can hang out for a bit bringing mid 80s. That would be nice Dads, but we need the rain! Happy Father's Day!
Published On: Jun 16 2012 03:20:21 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 16 2012 08:46:59 AM EDT
- Natural gas leak causes explosion at Detroit building
- Fire destroys school in Northville Township
- Missing Indiana siblings found safe
- Michigan attorney general plans ski trip before hip surgery
- US auto sales up in February despite snowy weather
- Celebrate National Reading Month with Local 4!
- Michigan man creates 'Aladdin 3477' movie
- Police: Man found dead in apparent hit-and-run
- Burned car found in ditch at light rail construction site
- Michigan officials seek frog, toad survey volunteers