BUBBLE WRAP® BRAND CUSHIONING "POP"-ULAR USES
50 Best Fun Ideas and Practical Uses
"POP" ART & CRAFTS
1. Paint that Pops - For a different look, use Bubble Wrap® instead of a sponge to apply paint to interior walls to create a cool and unique textured design.
2. Lighter-Than-Air Kite - Using two sticks, Bubble Wrap®, clear tape and butcher string, create a kite that is as light as air.
3. Bubbleships - Use Bubble Wrap® and duct tape to create fun and floatable bubbleships, ducks or any kind of aquatic toy.
4. Bubble Paint Gloves - Want a new twist on finger paint? Wrap children's hands in Bubble Wrap, let them dip their hands in paint and go wild making handprints that pop!
5. Bubble Chocolate - Try making chocolate with Bubble Wrap® as the mold. Just pour chocolate over Bubble Wrap® then freeze or refrigerate. Since Bubble Wrap® is made to not stick, once the chocolate cools, just pull the Bubble Wrap® away and you are ready to eat.
FUN & GAMES
6. Bubble Wrap® Road - Unroll sheets of Bubble Wrap® to create a track that children can ride their bikes, scooters and pull their wagons on the bubbly road.
7. Pop Twister - Add a layer of Bubble Wrap® to your Twister mat to give the game some added pop.
8. Pop Tent - Bubble Wrap® works great as a tent material. Also, since Bubble Wrap® is clear, you can be protected while looking up at the stars.
9. Pop-Off Game - Have fun with a great head-to-head popping game. Have each player lay out a single sheet of Bubble Wrap®. When the referee says "go" each player has one minute to pop as many bubbles as possible using just their pointer fingers. The player who pops the most wins!
10. Give me a "B," Give me a "U" - Create popping pom-poms by cutting two dozens 16 inch strips of Bubble Wrap®. Take a dozen strips, fold in half and tape with clear tape in the center. Repeat with the second set and you are ready to cheer.
11. Freeze Game - Lay out a carpet of Bubble Wrap® and let kids pop as many bubbles as possible until the music stops. When it does, everyone must FREEZE!
12. Bubble Trap - Lay a layer of Bubble Wrap® next to your bed so your brother/sister/friend can't sneak up on you when you are sleeping.
13. Bubble Wrap® Volleyball - Create a super light bubble ball using Bubble Wrap® that can set, volley and dig all day long.
14. Costume Party - What is the best costume you can create with Bubble Wrap®? Bubble Bride, Mr. Bubble, Professional (W)Rapper, the ideas are endless…
15. Snowboarder's Cushion - If you are trying to learn how to snowboard, you're going to take a few (or several) spills. Try adding a little extra cushion for your knees, hips and butt. Now if only we could help protect your ego.
16. Bike Seat - Bumpy road? Why not provide some extra cushion with a Bubble Wrap bike seat.
17. Stress Reliever - Tax day, college finals, getting ready to pop the question… Don't worry, take a deep breath, grab some Bubble Wrap and pop your worries away.
18. Sumo Bubble - With the help of some friends, wrap your arms, legs and torso with a super thick layer of Bubble Wrap®. Keep wrapping until you are bulked up like a pro and face off with your opponent to Sumo wrestle, Bubble Wrap® style.
19. Bubble Boxing - Wrap and tape each hand with a very thick layer of Bubble Wrap®. Keep the blows below the neck and above the waist.
20. Pop-a-Phone - Create a percussion instrument like none other by rolling out a strip of Bubble Wrap® and using your xylophone sticks to play some serious pop music.