SOUTHFIELD, Mich. - Southfield police are investigating a fatal crash that happened around 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning on Telegraph north of 8 Mile Road.
Police tell Local-4, a man traveling northbound on Telegraph Road hit two cars that were also driving northbound.
One of the vehicles hit was a white SUV driven by a woman in her early 50's.
The woman struck a tree in the median and police say she has died from her injuries.
Police shut down Telegraph Road for several hours to investigate the scene. The cause of the crash still remains under investigation by police.
Stay with Local 4 and ClickOnDetrot as more inforamtion is made available.
- Growing concern over missing Detroit mother
- The Henry Ford partners up with Autism Alliance
- 911 CALL: Good Samaritan saves newborn's life
- Good Samaritan saves newborn's life
- Michigan aims to identify health risk behaviors
- Art contest offers millions to enrich Detroit
- Henry Ford museum hosting exhibition of fair artifacts
- Defenders expose local computer scam
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.