The two men charged with firing numerous shots outside an Ecorse after-hours club, killing a 22-year-old woman, have been found guilty of second degree murder.
Johnny Lerue Davis Jr., 20, and Andrew Lee Ursery, 18, both of Detroit, were found guilty Wednesday for the 2012 shooting that took place October 7, on 13th street in Ecorse.
Police said Davis and Ursery fired more than 35 rounds at the building.
Ecorse Council member Stacy Wheeler owns the building that housed the illegal club. Police say she was inside when the fight broke out.
Both men will remain in jail until sentencing on May 5th.
- 'World's Largest Stove' bricks can be reclaimed
- Need a job? Click here for details
- No one hurt in confrontation with Detroit police, suspect
- Art Blackwell gets probation for misusing funds
- Report: NHL eyes six outdoor games in 2014
- Jay Leno gets laugh over Wyandotte headline