2 adults, boy suffer suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at Detroit home

3 victims taken to hospital by Detroit EMS for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

By Dave Bartkowiak - Web Producer
Headline Goes Here

DETROIT - Two women and a 9-year-old boy have been taken to a hospital by Detroit EMS after suffering from what is suspected to be carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in the 18000 block of Barlow Street.

The boy was unconscious when he was taken to the hospital.

The conditions of all three victims are not yet known.

The home does not have power and the tenants were using a generator to keep warm.

Stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.