6 Detroit residents hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning
1 adult, 5 children poisoned at home on Detroit's west side
An adult and five children were taken to the hospital after they were poisoned with carbon monoxide, according to sources within the Detroit Fire Department.
The incident happened around 4:45 p.m. Saturday in the 14000 block of Dacosta on Detroit's west side.
Authorities and a HAZMAT crew are at the house investigating.
No other details have been provided at this time.
Watch Local 4 News and stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for updates on this story.